(Effective as of 25/05/2018)
This is the privacy notice of will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited and www.will-i-am-pnh.co.uk.In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to WILL I AM Plumbing and Heating Limited.
We are company number  registered in [UK].
Our registered office is at [Flat 24 Thurtle Road, London, England, E2 8PH].
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see explanation below and our cookies policy page for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This is a notice to inform you of the will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited takes seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the English law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may collect personally identifiable information, when you purchase on our site on www.will-i-am-pnh.co.uk. We collect information such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase products from will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
www.will-i-am-pnh.co.ukmay also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your
We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to fromwill i am Plumbing & Heating Limited so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We may collect information about you directly from you, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. We also may collect information about you as an individual through our customers’ use of the AdBeacon technology.
- Information We Collect Directly From You. Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require registration. To register you must provide your First name, Last name, email address and password. We may collect information directly from you as a data subject through our AdBeacon Technology or third party integrators. This information may include images that will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited converts into computer code and non-personally identifiable data based upon biometric information including ethnicity, age, gender, expression, presence movement, pupil dilation, emotional response, distance detection, geolocation (based on the location of the specific AdBeacon Technology), engagement time, hair style, clothes, accessories, body tracking, body temperature, weather conditions, body type, time, and crowd measurement.
- Information We Collect Automatically. As a visitor to will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited or as a customer using Remote or Dashboard,
- We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Site via Google Analytics, Google Adwords, including the length of time you visit our Site and your movement through our Site.
- We also may collect the following information about your use of Remote: mobile device ID; location and language information; device name and model; operating system type, name, and version; your activities within Remote; and the length of time that you are logged into Remote.
Unlike information we receive through a customer’s use of AdBeacon technology, we may combine this information above with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, customer/employer name, your full name and password.
IP ADDRESSES DATA UNDER GDPR REGULATION
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR LEASE ITS CUSTOMER LISTS TO THIRD PARTIES.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited, or the public.
THE BASES ON WHICH WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
The GDPR Regulation & other country law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
CAN-SPAM GDPR COMPLIANCE
In compliance with the GDPR CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
BIOMETRIC DATA UNDER EU GDPR COMPLIANCE
Here at will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited we respect and value the right to privacy. We are also consumers and know that it is our responsibility to build a company that protects consumer privacy. All of our products and services are designed to protect privacy and personal data of consumers.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited is considered a “data processor” under the guidelines of the GDPR Compliance Regulation. Our customers are primarily considered to be “data controllers”, and are responsible for meeting additional privacy or consent gathering requirements for their individual use case.
With respect to “Biometrics”, the GDPR defines biometric data as, “personal data resulting from specific technical processing relating to the physical, physiological or behavioral characteristics of a natural person, which allow or confirm the unique identification of that natural person
Paragraph 1 of Article 9 of GDPR highlights that biometric data is to be considered a special category of personal data that it is prohibited from being used for the purposes of an individual’s Identification.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you create an account on the will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited processes this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS WITH YOUR CONSENT
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited continues to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us Via Email On [email@example.com]. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
INFORMATION WE PROCESS FOR THE PURPOSES OF LEGITIMATE INTERESTS
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our [organizational or business]
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage [organizational or business] risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited is subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
And Specific uses of information you provide to us
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT IT WILL BE SHARED WITH A THIRD PARTY
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
- posting a message in our forum
- tagging an image
- clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it.
WE DO NOT SPECIFICALLY USE THIS INFORMATION EXCEPT TO ALLOW IT TO BE DISPLAYED OR SHARED.
We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited and its website accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at [www.will-i-am-pnh.co.uk].
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of such information will be subject to this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited is involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information collected through the AdBeacon technology about images captured and associated data with our customers for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE
Our website is a publishing medium. Anyone may register and then publish information about himself, herself or some other person.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited do not moderate or control what is posted.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited attempt to moderate user generated content, but we are not always able to do so as soon as that content is published.
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
INFORMATION RELATING TO YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited store information about your debit or credit card or other means of payment when you first provide it to us
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited store this payment information [at your request] in order to make repeat purchasing of goods and services easier next time you visit our website.
[We also store it to help us prevent fraud.]
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited takes the following measures to protect your payment information:
- We keep your payment information encrypted on our servers.
- We do not keep all your payment information so as:
- to prevent the possibility of our duplicating a transaction without a new instruction from you;
- to prevent any other third party from carrying out a transaction without your consent
- Access to your payment information is restricted to authorized staff only.
- If we ask you questions about your payment information, we only show [partial detail OR the first four OR the last four digits of the debit or credit card number], so that you can identify the means of payment to which we refer.
- We automatically delete your payment information [after 21 days OR when a credit or debit card expires].
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of [World Pay / Sage Pay / PayPal / Moneybookers / Stripe] or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited uses extensive caching technology to cache frequently requested Web content. Caching mechanisms are used to serve web pages directly from the will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited local storage as a means to make web performance faster and more efficient. We do not cache or locally store any end-to-end web content transfers, like e-commerce transactions, via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Cookies may either be session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted by the user, or until they reach their expiry date.
GOOGLE ADSENSE SERVICES
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DIRECT DEBIT
When you agree to set up a direct debit arrangement, the information you give to us is passed to our own bank [name of bank] for processing according to our instructions. We [do / do not] keep a copy.
[will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited keeps this information only for the duration of the direct debit arrangement.]
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited is registered under the direct debit guarantee scheme. This provides for the customer’s bank to refund disputed payments without question, pending further investigation. Direct debits can only be set up for payments to beneficiaries that are approved originators of direct debits. In order to be approved, these beneficiaries are subjected to careful vetting procedures. Once approved, they are required to give indemnity guarantees through their banks.
PROTECTING PAYMENT DETAILS
Our online shop uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption where your payment details are collected. This protects the confidentiality of your credit or debit card information while it’s transmitted over the internet.
We don’t store your credit or debit card number. To protect your credit or debit card details we ask that you re-enter your credit or debit card number for each transaction.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited by contacting us here:
Web page: www.will-i-am-pnh.co.uk
SENDING A MESSAGE TO OUR SUPPORT TEAM
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited records your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our [business / organization].
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited do not keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited keeps personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
Our system does not store any content that could potentially identify an individual. We have built our platform to aggregate and analyze data collected in real-time, without any biometric being saved. will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited provides this service to its customers and partners in countries across the world.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
Data collected and analyzed is being used for a variety of applications such as audience measurement and aggregated insights.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
We collect and analyze anonymous data. We cannot, and do not personally identify individuals, at any time, period.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
SERVER LOG FILES
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for performance assessments and aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Our servers automatically record the following information about each request to our site.
- Request Protocol Type – HTTP/HTTPS
- The requested URL
- Your original and destination IP addresses
- Size and Mime types of HTTP pages/transfers
- Operating System type and Browser information
- Referrer URL address and Domain Name
- The date and time
- Version of Encryption Algorithm supported by the Browser
The logging data above is collected as part of our attempt to monitor ongoing performance and service integrity in order to enhance our service offering. We have implemented strict technical and organizational measures to ensure that the log data is protected at all times and destroyed after statistical analysis by our security and performance engineering teams. Additional service performance statistics logs may be collected from time to time in order to evaluate the scalability of the will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited service and/or introduce new service enhancements.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
COOKIES POLICY UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- To keep you signed in our site
- To record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS FROM YOUR BROWSING ACTIVITY
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited website.
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited uses this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
OUR USE OF RE-MARKETING
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited and its affiliates. will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
How We Use Your Information
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited uses your information in order to:
- To help us identify you and any purchaser account you hold with us;
- To inform you about services and/or events which we feel may interest you where you have assented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To enable us to evaluate, improve and develop our website and its services;
- To inform you about changes to our website and services;
- To customize your experience;
- To troubleshoot problems and resolve disputes; and
- To discover and defend ourselves against error, fraud and other reprehensible activities
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING ON OUR WEBSITE
Third parties may advertise on our website. In doing so, those parties, their agents or other companies working for them may use technology that automatically collects information about you when their advertisement is displayed on our website.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited does not have control over these technologies or the data that these parties obtain. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
OUR USE OF TRACKING MECHANISMS
We and our third party service providers use tracking mechanisms to track information about use of our Site or Services. We may combine this information with other information we collect from you on our Site (and our third party service providers may do so on our behalf).
Currently, our website does not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which help us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
CREDIT REFERENCE UNDER GDPR COMPLIANCE
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
DATA MAY BE PROCESSED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Our websites are hosted in [UK].
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the United Kingdom or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the UK.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- The processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organization and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- the data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by or approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union [, specifically that in the country of …]
- will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union [, specifically that in the country of …]
- will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited are certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR Compliance Regulation
- both our organization and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to protection of your information
ACCESS TO YOUR OWN INFORMATION
Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
As a customer, you may access AdBeacon Technology information through our Dashboard and/or Remote. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or Remote for a period of time.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited does not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- Certain areas of our website are designed for use by children over  years of age. These areas include [description or name or areas designed for children].
- will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited collects data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
HOW YOU CAN COMPLAIN
- [You can find further information about our complaint handling procedure at webpage URL]
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER GDPR REGULATION
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information are never transmitted via email.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited has deployed reasonable security protocols that protect our products and services from being hacked or tampered with by 3rd parties. We encrypt our connections with some of the same technology used by banks to protect our information.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, will i am Plumbing & Heating Limited may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.